Cruise Ship Excursions with Good Day Charters
Cruise ship excursions can be overwhelming to manage in each port-of-call. Good Day Charters offers private boat rentals to cruise ship passengers and hotel guests alike. Depending on the amount of time in port, we will customize either a Full or Half day charter that checks all the boxes.
Things to Do When in Port
Good Day Charters will help you plan your day based on your interests.
- Swim with the turtles in Turtle Cove
- Hang out at the Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van Dyke
- Take on the boat captain in hermit crab races on Happy Island
- Enjoy snorkeling off Sandy Spit
- Walk through the Baths in the British Virgin Islands
Good Day Charters can organize taxi service to/from the ship and provision the your boat with drinks and snacks of your choice to allow more time on the water. Please contact us to plan the best day of your cruise!
If you are going to visit the British Virgin Islands, don’t forget your passport.